Monday, February 2, 2009
Appointments
We had our 35 week appointment on Thursday of last week, and they checked the baby's position (it was head down!) and it was really exciting for PJ and I to see where she said the head, feet hands, bottom, etc were. They did the Strep B test, and checked my cervix--nothing is starting yet, so that is good. Today, PJ and I got to meet the baby's Pediatrician! Dr. Kreckman seems to be a great fit! She is really up front and honest, and has a 4 and 2 year old, so is really familiar with the things we may go through. And she is a sports fan! I am down to having an appointment every week now, so I will update on anything that we find out. 28 days from today-so this is the home stretch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment