Sunday, October 12, 2008
The Kicks
What an exciting weekend! Saturday we went shopping for maternity clothes. Hmm, the selection in Madison is not great, so figured out my size and got a few things from Gap maternity (thanks Lynne for letting me know about this!) PJ says these clothes make me look more pregnant that my normal clothes--they are tighter in the belly region. We shall see how much longer I will be able to button my jeans! Also on Saturday my Mozart Effect CD's arrive for "mums and mums to be!" Trying to stimulate right brained synapses in our growing baby! Tonight PJ and I went to see a movie and the baby was really active, so I took PJ's hand and placed it on the spot where baby was kicking, and PJ felt it twice--oh it was so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment