Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Pop"

Everyone has said that all of a sudden one day your belly "pops" when you are pregnant, and that happened Friday and Saturday.  My belly is definately looking different, and I have the baby bump now!  We had an exciting weekend.  I was baptized on Friday night with 16 other adults.  It was the first time I have been baptized and it was an incredible experience.  It was an emersion baptism, which really implants the experience into your mind!  Then we went to Racine for the weekend to be with the Noelke's.  Lynne's baby shower was on Sunday, and it was so darling.  The decor was pink and brown, like Ellen's nursery is decorated, and the gifts were all so darling!  Many of the women who attended the shower are gifted in the crafting department, and the homemade cards and gifts were adorable.  Lynne looks incredible for being due in a couple of weeks!  

No comments: